Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reimu Hakurei

This post is a day late because I ran out of time yesterday. And, I even stayed up an hour past my normal bedtime, too. Boy! Was I tired this morning.

Anyways, Reimu was on my list of cute little Dollfies to get when the opportunity arose. And, last Friday, it arose. It actually arose a few days earlier, but I just could not bring myself to get another girl so soon after Neris. But, after an entire day of looking at her on Mandarake, I finally broke down and got her. She was also the least expensive from Mandarake out of Yahoo Japan Auctions, or e(vil)bay. The order was super fast, too. I placed the order Friday evening and by Monday as I was going home from work, there she was in the office waiting for me. That was FAST! So, here she is.

As it has been, and still is, quite a long rainy season here in South Korea, Reimu arrived on yet another rainy day. Luckily, we did not get soaked as the rain abated somewhat during the trip home. And, as luck would have it, like on another occasion with another one of my other girls, I had to go to dinner with a friend first before I could get home and release her from her transport container. She waited patiently for me. I mean, what else could she do. Plus, my other girls are not allowed to handle big knives anymore. It's just too dangerous for them.

Here is Reimu's outer transport container waiting for me where I left it before going to eat.

Here is Reimu's inner transport container. I told my other girls to wait patiently on the bed as I took it out. There are just too many of them now and I didn't want to accidently hurt them of they got underfoot. They can be quite the handful running around when they are excited about something and/or someone new.

Her is Reimu finally out and being greeted by the rest of the girls. She didn't seem to be disturbed by the trip over to her new home and all the new faces staring at her and talking all at once.

Here she is quite calm and collected as the chaos reins supreme around her.

I finally manage to get the other girls to calm down and sit patiently again. Here is Reimu after I had taken her out and wrapped her neked body in a towel.

Isn't she a cutie?

Everyone is now calm. Well, everyone except for the Moko's.

Finally! Reimu is dressed. She has brand new socks and leggings, but a hand-me-down shirt. She's the youngest now and that's what happens to the youngest. It will have to do till her own set of new custom made PJ's arrive.

No sooner had she sat down when, you guessed it, ...

...the Moko's jump up, ...

...run over, ...

...pounce and...

...welcome their newest sister with our traditional...

..."Attack of the Moko's."

After the Moko's finish, it's first mesume Miu's turn to welcome Reimu.

Then, it's second mesume Mai's turn.

Third mesume Yoko's turn.

And, finally, fourth mesume Neris's turn.

Here is a new family photo.

And, one more for the road. Welcome to the family, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment